I have been trying to come up with a really cool way to show everyone my schedule, but I have FAILED....MISERABLY FAILED....several times now so you are all just getting a list by day...sorry bout it.
November 17th, 2013
I am going to start with the awards ceremony today since a great deal of these events have already happened and there is no point in me tell you what I have already done.
I am going to go to the Poster Session during the Concurrent B session today to see exactly what kinds of research some of the other members are doing.
12:30-1:45 I will be going to the Tribute Awards.
1:45-2:15 I'm going to get over to the Exhibit Hall to catch the 7 Circle Tips Everyone Needs to Know...I figure as a webmaster I should probably figure those out.
2:45-4 Concurrent Session C I am going to check out an HIV and Spirituality workshop.
4:15-5:15 I have my Region 15 meeting which will be nice to meet the other folks in my area.
5:30-6:15 The International Induction Ceremony
And then I think I am going to call it a day.
November 18th, 2013
8:30-9:45 The 3rd Opening Plenary
10:00-11:15 I am going to check out the workshop on substance abuse in rural hospitals
11:30-12:45 I am going to be at the Chapter Awards Recognition
1:45-3:00 There is a workshop on high school students and online relationships that sounds really interesting
3:15-4:00 There is a Chapter Leader Session
6:30-9:00 is the Founders Awards
I'm definitely going to go home and pass out after that one!
November 19th, 2013
8:30-9:45 A workshop in increasing male students experiences in nursing school...for obvious reasons I want to hear this one I think.
10:00-11:15 There is a workshop on Abuse in Women which looks pretty interesting
11:30-3:30 The first House of Delegates Session
And then I am taking the rest of the night off to have a nice dinner and sleep and blog.
November 20th (My last day)
8:00-2:00 Is the Final House of Delegates Session
Then I will be off to the airport.....So there it is folks...a look at my schedule for the week. Let me know if you think there is anything I am missing or anything that you want to hear more about.
No comments:
Post a Comment