I am very excited to attend my first INTERNATIONAL nursing conference and thought that a blog along with our twitter account @GammaEpsilonNU would be a good way to allow my fellow Gamma Epsilon chapter members the ability to spy on the goings on of the convention and get an inside look at what its like to be a delegate. I will be updating the blog at least daily so keep a look out for some of the different posts. I am going to try and focus on the events sponsored by STTI, but I will definitely be making a post or two about the trip in general including Indianapolis.
I've actually never been to Indiana before and I am excited to get to experience not only my first big nursing convention, but to also see a new city in the US. If anyone has anything in particular that they want to see on the blog or a specific medium they would like me to use (pictures, videos, writing, or some random social networking site) please let me know.
I look forward to keeping you all in the loop!!
No comments:
Post a Comment